Add an Address or Domain to Safe Senders in Outlook and Gmail
Add an Address or Domain to Safe Senders in Outlook
- In Outlook Go to the Home tab.
- In the Delete group, select Junk.
- Select Junk E-mail Options.
- In the Junk Email Options dialog box, go to the Safe Senders tab.
- Select Add.
- In the Add address or domain dialog box, enter learningportal.dfps.state.tx.us
- Select OK.
Add an Address or Domain to Safe Senders (White-list) in Gmail
- Open Gmail. In the upper-right corner, select the Settings (gear) icon. From the menu, choose Settings.
- Select Filters and Blocked Addresses tab.
- Select Create a new filter. If you already have many filters, you'll have to scroll down to find this link.
- A dialog box appears. In the From field, type type our domain name @learningportal.dfps.state.tx.us
- At the bottom of the dialog box, select Create filter.
- On the next screen, select Never send it to Spam. To finish the process, select Create filter.
Note: When you whitelist an email address or domain, the filter doesn't apply to messages already received. It works from the time you enable it onward.
Last modified: Monday, December 16, 2019, 11:45 AM